Sunday 7 October 2018

[MT6580] EMUI MINI REBUILT FOR 6580 DEVICES.

EMIUI REBUILT FOR MTK 6580 WITH BUG FIXED.

It is the rebuilt of a available rom of emui.
While imI using this rom. I get many other  problems and feels like a bulky rom.
Therefire some changes are made with this rom.

Anyhow i use this link on my htc 816 g but it is available for some techno device.
As it is easy to port with others .
I replace those changes with the same rom for infinix and the link i have provided is for some infinix rom which was already in my computer.

Every one can port this rom for there devices.

What's New:-

  • New Caller UI.
  • New security patch.
  • Customized features to consume less ram.
  • Optimized screen.
  • Auto brightness when in dark and face detection.
And many other features.


br />
Rom:-Download.

5 comments:

  1. Does the dialer setting FC fixed??

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is the kernel version?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Give Porting guide please.
    I already ported my phone Mt6580 kernel 3.18.35+ but bootloop. so,please help me how can i port this rom in my device (mt6580 kernel 3.18.35+)

    ReplyDelete