Sunday 3 February 2019

[MT6580][3.18.19] XOS chameleon custom stable rom

[MT6580][3.18.19] XOS chameleon custom stable rom


Good morning guys,

Thus is the another project done by some special team members.

First i mentioned the credits.

Thanks to techboxlab to providing me the contents. It is a great opportunity to providing me such a huge file.

Next thanks to developer who initially developed this rom.

Now the time to thanks our team ANDROMT92.
Make some drafting changes in the existing project.

Xos is the loyal animal who support the dignity always.
Similar to xos OS 😉.

Now about the rom I'll inform you guys that.
The testing of this rom is done by random users.
And on the behalf of reviews I'm uploading the same now.

So please don't ask me for the screenshots.
When i have I'll also post them on this post.

Now time to get the link.

Here it is :-Hey touch me

Install the rom and send me review.
Using your review i cam make more changes.

Be active be customed.

Installation process is similar. If problems occur consult me on
Our FB pages.
ANDROMT92

No comments:

Post a Comment